Project Managers' Guide to Performance Measurement and Evaluation
1. WHAT’S IN THIS GUIDE?
This Project Managers’ Guide to Performance Measurement and Evaluation for the Family Violence Initiative (the Guide) provides:
- an overview of the performance measurement and evaluation requirements for the Family Violence Initiative;
- practical information about how to plan, conduct, monitor and report performance and evaluation information.
The Guide is designed as a quick reference tool that outlines basic steps. It evolved from workshops held with Department of Justice Canada Family Violence Initiative staff during 2003/04.
A series of Appendices provide further information and tools, including:
- Appendix 1: Revised Family Violence Initiative Department of Justice Canada Logic Model and Performance Indicators and the revised Reporting Template.
- Appendix 2: Glossary of Key Terms.
- Appendix 3: Tools for Project Managers.
- Appendix 4: Some Additional Resources.
- Date modified: