Annual Report to Parliament 2014-2015
Appendix A: Organizational Chart - Description
Appendix: Listing the title of each position, this organizational chart describes the reporting structure of the ATIP Office:
- The head of the Office is the Director.
- 1 Chief of Policy, 1 Chief of Operations, 1 Legal Counsel and 1 Administrative Assistant report to the Director.
- 1 Policy, Evaluation and Reporting Advisor and 1 Systems Administrator report to the Chief of Policy.
- 1 Processing Assistant reports to the Administrative Assistant.
- 2 Senior Advisors/Team Leaders, 3 Senior Advisors and 2 Junior Analysts report to the Chief of Operations.
- Each team reports to a Team Leader:
- Team 1 is composed of 4 ATIP Advisors and 1 Junior Analyst.
- Team 2 is composed of 4 ATIP Advisors and 1 Junior Analyst.
- Date modified: