Annual progress report on the implementation of the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples Act
United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples Act Implementation Secretariat
Department of Justice Canada
Information contained in this publication or product may be reproduced, in part or in whole, and by any means, for personal or public non-commercial purposes, without charge or further permission, unless otherwise specified.
You are asked to:
- exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- indicate both the complete title of the materials reproduced, as well as the author organization; and
- indicate that the reproduction is a copy of an official work that is published by the Government of Canada and that the reproduction has not been produced in affiliation with, or with the endorsement of, the Government of Canada.
Commercial reproduction and distribution is prohibited except with written permission from the Department of Justice Canada. For more information, please contact the Department of Justice Canada at www.justice.gc.ca.
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada, represented by the Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada, 2022
- Annual Report 2022
- Statement – June 21, 2022
- Engagement and resource kit
- Fact Sheet - The United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples Act
- Declaration themes
- Watch the video: Voices on the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples
- The Declaration in action
- Bill C-15: What we learned report
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: