Services and information
Look up child support amounts relevant to your situation.
Family justice services
Browse or search for family justice services near you.
Support for victims and survivors of crime
Locate victims services in your area.
Criminal conviction review
Apply for a criminal conviction review by the Minister of Justice.
Find information about Justice-related legislation currently being considered by Parliament.
Search for Canadian Laws
To search by title, enabling Act or charter/registration number, use Advanced Search.
About Justice Canada
- Action Committee on Court Operations in Response to COVID-19
- Canada’s Black Justice Strategy
- Development of the Indigenous Justice Strategy
- Implementing the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples Act
- Modernizing Canada's Privacy Act
- Strengthening Canada’s bail system to keep communities safe
- Youth Justice Initiative
MinisterMinister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada
Latest NewsAll news
In consultation and cooperation with Indigenous and provincial and territorial partners, Justice Canada is developing an Indigenous Justice Strategy to address systemic discrimination and the overrepresentation of Indigenous people in the justice system.
Share your views on accessibility at Justice Canada
Whether you are a client, an employee or a member of the public who interacts with Justice Canada, complete our short questionnaire so we can improve our approach to addressing accessibility barriers you may have experienced when interacting with our Department.
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: